20080601

Turn around.

My emotions are starting to evolve into something so ugly in such a haste, I can't help but constantly reminded myself that I had to CURB my sane self before I kill anyone. I don't get it, but I've been getting hit by pangs and pangs of ANGER every single fucking day. It's a miracle I didn't blew my top at anyone, or did I? I think I did. But I have good reasons to why I do it. Don't I? SIGH. Whatever.. Ohhhhh God.. My Guan Yin Ma, I'm so sick and tired everyday. Maybe the prayers to simmer down worked. 'Ask and be given.' I do pray, to yes, keep myself sane. Hmmm. I'm not insane!

The lingering scent of the past had just wafted by.. I kept thinking over and over the things you said to me, the thing we did together and you just having you here with me. Well, it never fails to put a smile across my face, but I guess you never knew how much this meant to me and how could this actually shred me up into nothing, deep down here. You were never a lie, and I always believed you. Just... We weren't meant to be. Sigh, all this empty metaphors, they're all in vain. Wished wished wished, there was just someone, like you. I missed you. I missed your scent, hugs and kisses. IFMY... Enough of wandering back, high time to chuck it aside again.. It always happens, when you can't help but just look back...

Well, Tuesday will see me in school having my first paper. And Thursday, will see me in school, having my LAST paper :D Heh, can't wait. And soon it will be the last 2 weeks of holidays in my poly life! Projects, assignments and SIP :) HIRE ME! HIRE ME! :D Okay. Keeping all my fingers crossed. Hope to get a pt job soon, and then excel well for SIP. Hmmhmm.. Praying, I'm praying! I'll get through itttttt. :D

This few days, home seemed to be a nice place to be in. Food served at the dinner table, a comfy couch for you to slouch your ass off, watching the tele, or just reading my notes and novels. Like everything's there in place for you. And it is really a wrong time to indulge myself with novels, 'cause I won't have the heart to even study now! Oh well... There's no place like home. :)

Allowance's in. Thank goodness lar. I can stop eating grass now. Okay back to work! Time seems to be crawling. And I just forgot about my pippin' hot cuppa tea! Toodles. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you guys, I might be shifting. Blog address lar. :D I need a journal I can lock my friggin' post up. Wordpress seems to be the in thing now, eh? Stay tuned! Love y'all.

P.S. Amelia Foo Shi Min, my darling jiejieeeeee. Thanks for the help recently :D Owe you one! And Huininggggg :D Thanks for hearing out my woes :D You're love!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home